<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Kiss-ably SoftLips For Halloween and After!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kiss-ably SoftLips For Halloween and After!

Softlips Marshmallow Ghost
chopsaver softlips etc 015

   Want to have soft, kissable lips both for Halloween and after?  Especially with cold weather quickly beginning to stick around?  You need to protect your lips, and Softlips is known for doing just that!  Especially with their new seasonal flavor, Marshmallow Ghost!  Paired with the delectable Vanilla, these Softlips products make a great treat for Halloween and beyond! Both flavors have an SPF of 20 to help protect your lips from all of the elements!
chopsaver softlips etc 017
  Softlips was generous enough to provide me with some samples of their new, seasonal Marshmallow Ghost paired with Vanilla!  I found they both not only smelled delicious with a hint of flavor, but they kept my lips soft and moisturized each time I applied them!  Each application lasted for quite a while so I didn’t have to keep applying through out the day.  Marshmallow Ghost has the delicious scent of fresh marshmallows, and the Vanilla practically made my mouth water it smells so good!  Both are silky smooth when applied, and not waxy, gooey or chalky.  I really like how they come in these perfect sized, slender tubes which fit perfectly in pockets as well as my purse.
                                  chopsaver softlips etc 021                                               chopsaver softlips etc 031

   I liked them so much I went to Target to get some more, where they were easily found in the checkout lane.  Last night I added these to our these Trick-or-Treat candy bowl, and was not surprised at all when they were gone!  They are very affordable, less than $3 for both!
  Softlips has a wide range of products and flavors, you can find them all on their website at http://www.softlips.com.  You can purchase their products at many stores, both online and off!  Be sure to check the out on both Facebook and Twitter where you can find all kinds of information on their products as well as tips for soft lips and more!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

LOL! The packaging made me laugh out loud! That is very cute!I would love to try the Marshmallow one I wonder if is in the stores I haven't seen it anywhere here.

 
At November 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love softlips and the Marshmallow sounds awesome! I'm coming trick or treating at your house next year!

 
At November 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Shabby Chic Boho said...

Awww I want some marshmallow ghost flavored lips. I have to keep something on my lips or they dry and crack. I will look for these next time I take a little trip to town (we country folks you see, not even a post office in site).

 
At November 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Mellissa said...

LMAO those marshmallows are Soooo cute! And I love the softlips brand ;O)

 
At November 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Oh, I want some of this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home