<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Covergirl BlastFlipStick: A Lipstick You Will Flip Over!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Covergirl BlastFlipStick: A Lipstick You Will Flip Over!

BzzCampaign


     




   Many of you know that I am a member of this great Word of Mouth Marketing site called BzzAgent.  For those of you who have never heard of it, what they do is basically send you products for free in exchange for your honest opinion and your sharing of that opinion across your social networks.  If chosen for a Bzz Campaign, they send you a Bzz kit that has full-sized samples of the product, a letter, an Official BzzGuide, sometimes coupons and more.  People are chosen for Bzz Campaigns based on demographics, so sometimes it might be awhile before you have a new campaign, and other times you may actually have 3 or 4!  It is a lot of fun and a great way to meet new friends, learn about new things and voice your opinion as a consumer.  Learn more and sign up today at https://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp.
   I recently participated in another awesome BzzCampaign, the Covergirl blastflipstick campaign!  I have always been a fan of Covergirl cosmetics, especially their lipstick, so I couldn’t wait for this BzzKit to come so I could give this new and unique product a try!  What is so unique about this lipstick, you ask?  Aside from the fact that it is made by a trusted company who is known for their high quality cosmetics, Covergirl’s blastflipstick is one tube of lipstick with two different colors!  Yep!  That’s right!  Two color-coordinated shades in one tube, one of which is matte, and the other shimmery!  So that gives you two, no three, different looks out of one lipstick, since you have the two basic colors and then you can blend the two together for another different color altogether! 

flipstick 022

   When my kit arrived, I was thrilled to see that it came with 3 tubes of blastflipstick in great colors, a bunch of coupons for my friends and family, and the official BzzGuide!  I immediately headed straight to the bathroom mirror to begin trying the different colors, blending them and trying every possible combination I could think of!  At first I wasn’t too sure about the blending idea since I have tried this with other lipsticks and found that they just do not mix very well.  This was not true of the blastflipstick, though!  The formula is so creamy that they blend together perfectly into new and beautiful shades! 

flipstick 021

   Speaking of creamy, that is the perfect word to describe how this lipstick feels!  It is very smooth and satiny, not at all chalky and dry, or sticky and gooey!  My lips actually feel moist and silky smooth.  As for the colors, they are bright, bold and last for quite a while, so I don’t have to worry about having to reapply my color every hour or so!  Each color combination is perfectly matched, and provides a shade for both daytime and nighttime. 
   Of course my absolute favorite is how I have so many different looks available from one tube!  No more carrying around a bunch of tubes of lipstick so I can have a unique color, or even the right color for day and another for the night.
   I love all three color combinations I received in my BzzKit, and have been keeping my eyes open for other colors that I just have to have!  Covergirl blastflipstick is available in 13 colorful, complimentary and perfectly matched shade duos.   The three I received were Vixen, Minx and Stunner. 
   Vixen is my personal favorite and consists of two different shades of rose.  One side is a light shimmery pink, while the other is closer to a reddish-pink.  Blended together you get this great looking deep, dusty rose.

flipstick 024

  The second one I received is Minx.  It is a deep bronze-like color on one side, and a metallic gold with a hint of silver on the other.  Blended together it makes a gorgeous gold-toned copper shade.  This is my second favorite!

flipstick 025

  Stunner is a harder color to describe with a shimmery, peachy-gold color on one side, and a bright orange-ish pink on the flip side.  Blend them together and you have a fantastic coppery-orange like a fiery sunset.

flipstick 026

   Covergirl’s blastflipstick’s are available in most groceries, drugstores and mass merchandizers. You can also purchase them at many sites online.  I have noticed that they sell for around $8.50 which is a great deal for 2 lipsticks-in-one!
   Be sure to visit covergirl.com and facebook.com/covergirl to learn more, see all of the available shades, find tips and hints and so much more!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home