<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: No More Knotted Necklaces! Thanks to The Necklace Saver

Thursday, March 7, 2013

No More Knotted Necklaces! Thanks to The Necklace Saver

Time, Money and Sanity Saver!

necklace saver

 

   I don’t know about you, but I get so frustrated when I go to my jewelry box to get a necklace to wear, and five of them are all twisted and knotted together!  I then have to spend the next 30 minutes trying to untangle the knotted necklaces.  Thankfully, Anna Kazanchyan, founder of Armenicus Life™ has finally come up with a solution, The Necklace Saver®.

necklacesaver 001

  The patent-pending Necklace Saver® is simple, yet elegant and has many benefits aside from keeping your necklaces separate, organized and tangle-free!  Made from a lightweight, iridescent pastel organza material, you can see right through it so you can find the exact necklace you want quickly and easily.  It allows the necklace to retain its natural shape so you don’t have to worry about unnatural bends, nor mess with annoying kinks or tiny knots.  It is so versatile that you can put it in a drawer or hang it from a tree, pack it easily in a suitcase or carry in your purse.

necklacesaver 002

   The Necklace Saver® is available in two different lengths (22” and 30”) and two different widths (2” and 3”), with a 1” width coming soon.   And best of all, a portion of every sale is donated to orphanages around the world, including two in the founder’s homeland of Armenia.  So while you keep your necklaces neat and organized, you are also helping children in need.

necklacesaver 008

  I recently had the opportunity to review the Necklace Saver® and was immediately impressed!  The simplicity of the solution is amazing!  The pretty pastel-purple organza necklace holder is simply a long ‘tube’ or ‘sleeve’-like piece of fabric with an opening on each end that has an excess of material reaching past the openings for tying on each side. 

 necklacesaver 016

   Simply unclasp your necklace and drop one end down into the ‘sleeve’ while continuing to hold onto the other end.  Once the other end of the necklace comes out the other side simply close the clasp, tie the ends of the Necklace Saver® into a loose knot or bow, and Voila!  Instant protection from tangles!  I think the entire process took maybe a minute to complete.

necklacesaver 021

necklacesaver 025

necklacesaver 033

My Verdict

   The Necklace Saver® not only saves your necklace, but it can save your time, your money and even your sanity!  No more digging through messy piles of jewelry, wasting time trying to that perfect necklace, that when you finally do find, you waste even more time (not to mention your sanity) trying to untangle it from three others only to have it break!   The Necklace Saver keeps your necklaces separate and neatly organized, and its see-through material makes finding that certain necklace that you just have to wear a cinch.  I highly recommend it!

necklacesaver 004From This…

necklacesaver 007And This…

necklacesaver 040To This!

I Love It!  How Do I Get One?

   You can find the Necklace Saver® online at www.beadcityny.com for the great price of $6.95, or $6.47 when you get 2 or more.  It is well worth never having to deal with the hassle of tangled necklaces again! 

Labels:

12 Comments:

At March 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM , Anonymous Garf said...

I want one of these. I don't want to go through the hassle of untangling my necklaces again.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Ashley S said...

What a pretty way to stay organized :)

 
At March 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Beck Valley Books said...

What a great idea, I have lost many necklaces due to them being so tangled, really unique.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Andrea Kruse said...

That is a clever idea! Yes, I often fight with tangled and knotty necklace messes. Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Great idea! They would make great gifts to for birthdays and bridal showers. Lovely.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Jamie L. said...

I really need one of these. My necklaces are always getting tangles, esp when we travel.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

Oh my gosh I could use this! What a great idea and I love the different colors that are available.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I need these! Need them badly! I am so in love with this!

 
At March 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM , Blogger LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I also need these! What a cool idea! I always tangle my necklace!

 
At March 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I could use these, I always have to fight with my necklaces.

 
At March 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a neat idea.

 
At March 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

Wow. What a neat invention. Knotted necklaces are the worst.

Dawn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home