<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Tasty Tuesday’s Recipe

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tasty Tuesday’s Recipe

Chicken Mushrooms Garlic White Wine Sauce



   Another delicious creation that I found on the Big Oven app that is tasty and quite easy to make. 
Prep time: 10 to 15 minutes total
Cook time: 12 minutes
Serving Size: 2 to 3 (as a complete meal without any sides) OR 3 to 5 (as a meat served with other vegetables as sides)
Ingredients
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Dried Tarragon or Rosemary
1 package Mushrooms
1/2 cup White Wine
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
2. Mix flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl.
3. Add chicken to bowl and thoroughly coat with flour mixture.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken and sauté for 4 minutes or until browned.
6. Remove chicken from pan.
7. Add the other 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan, then add the garlic, tarragon (or rosemary) and mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes or until mushrooms darken.
8. Add white wine to pan and cook for 1 minute.
9. Stir in broth, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper and cook 1 minute or until slightly thick.
10. Return chicken to pan, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
11. Uncover and cook 1 more minute or until chicken is done.
12. Top with Parmesan cheese.

    Serve on top of rice or noodles, and enjoy!  You can also serve a smaller size portion as your meat and add some vegetables for the sides.


Labels:

12 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM , Blogger ~Anchored In Christ~ said...

Be sure to stop by for the Bunny Hop Blog Hop and tell your friends, and email your friends. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-bunny-hop.html

 
At March 26, 2013 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous Mandee said...

Oh my goodness, that looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At March 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Danelle said...

I would love to give this a shot, it looks scrumptious. I really like the idea that it is served over rice-that makes it versatile for our family because half of them won't eat rice, so egg-noodles are used as a replacement. Thank you for sharing and allowing another recipe to be added to our menu.

 
At March 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous bonnie holt said...

This sounds really good and I would love to try it but I dont like wine I wonder if you used chicken broth if it would taste he same.

 
At March 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Andrea Kruse said...

Yum! That sounds so good right now. I wish I didn't already have dinner plans for the week. I may just have to add this one in for next week. thank you.

 
At March 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks wonderful!

 
At March 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

If I was not totally full from my own chicken dinner I would be salivating

 
At March 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bonnie,
I do not think it would later the taste too much. Right now it has a sort of scampi-type taste. If you remove the wine, I would add more broth and maybe some lemon juice for an additional splash of flavor! Let me know if you make it! I'd love to hear how it turns out!

 
At March 26, 2013 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I bet it would be great over noodles!

 
At March 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Mama to 5 said...

Sounds great - love mushrooms

 
At March 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Tamara @ Moms A Gourmet said...

This sounds yummy. Maybe for dinner tomorrow. I am always looking for a reason to use my rice cooker lol.

 
At March 27, 2013 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Just Short said...

Yum! I love recipes that are quick to cook up. Thanks so much for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home