<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another awesome site that I really like so far is BzzAgent!  This site randomly picks people for campaigns in which they send you a product and you get to try it out then post your reviews on all of your social networks.  I just recently joined this site as well, and the first campaign I was chosen for was Dr. Scholl's for Her product line. The Bzz kit I was sent included a pair of the inserts for high heels, along with quite a few coupons and my instruction sheet.  I am a sucker for shoes with heels, maybe because I am vertically challenged at 5'3".  However, I also suffer from foot pain regardless of if I am wearing heels, flats or tennis shoes!  As my pain got worse, I gave up on wearing any kind of shoes with heels because it was just too much!  It was my poor feet's lucky day when I got accepted to this Bzz Agent campaign!  I was skeptical at first, but wow!, was I surprised!  These inserts really do work!  They provide the right amount of padding for my toes and heels, and the arch support is fantastic!  The inserts stay in place regardless of how long I walk, and because they are clear and thin (not too thin!), no one can tell I am wearing them!  In fact, I liked them so much I went and bought another pair of the inserts for heels as well as a few other products in the Dr. Scholl's for Her product line.  You should really try them if you suffer from any kind of foot pain whether in flats, heels, sandals or tennis shoes! Go to
 dr. scholls.com to check them out!  There is also an online coupon!
    Here is my latest post for my Dr. Scholl's for Her Bzz Agent campaign:


Thanks Dr. Scholl's and BzzAgent for my free sample and coupons! Great product!
u.bzz.com
After wearing my Dr. Scholl's for Her inserts for heels for quite awhile now, and being very impressed, I just had to go try another product in the line. I have always had foot pain regardless of wearing flats, heels or tennis shoes, so when I saw the Dr. Scholl's for Her Comfort Inserts with "unique FabuSTEP" for pumps and flats I just HAD to try them! These inserts are also slim and clear so you cannot see you are wearing them. They have extra cushioning in both the heel and ball of foot areas so when I walk, the shock is absorbed by the inserts instead of my feet! They also provide plenty of support for my arch. Like the high heel inserts, these are thin enough that they do not crowd your feet, yet at the same time, are thick enough to provide plenty of cushioning. I was very impressed, and could tell a huge difference almost immediately! I am so glad I got these because they work great! Now I can wear heels, pumps and flats and my feet do not bother me at all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home