<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Turn on the Glitz with the Glitz See Purse Light

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Turn on the Glitz with the Glitz See Purse Light

Motion Activated Light

 

   Tired of digging through the depths of your purse and not being able to find what you need?  Sick of having to dump the contents of your purse out just to find that one item you were looking for?  Suffer no more!  The solution is the Glitz See motion activated purse light

  glitzsee 004

   At about 1 1/2” wide and a little over 1” tall, Glitz See  is the perfect size to either just drop in your purse or attach to your keychain.  With Glitz See you can turn the toggle switch on and toss it in your purse.  When you need light, give it a shake and the motion activated, bright- white LED light will fully illuminate your purse or your surroundings.  It is battery operated, and made from an acrylic which is very durable and lightweight.

   glitzsee 010

   There is a sturdy hoop attached to the side so you can easily attach it to your keys, or to a ring which you can then attach to a zipper in your purse.  It doesn’t have to be used just in your purse or as a keychain light either!  Hook it to your dogs collar when walking at night, or keep it on your nightstand for an easy to reach night light.  Get creative!

GlitzSee 5 color assortment

  The gem-shaped Glitz See is cute and stylish, and is available in five glamorous gemstone colors.  Choose from amethyst, aquamarine, peridot, pink tourmaline or ruby, and if you prefer, you can also get one shaped like a heart!

Heart small

   I was given a pink tourmaline, gem-shaped Glitz See for review and it has come in handy more times than I can count!   I usually keep mine on my keychain since my keys are always with me, and when I do carry my purse, my keys are kept in it.  Many times I have needed to find something in my purse at night, and I love being able to just give my purse a shake and have the interior light up so I can easily find what I need. 

glitzsee 015

And since I get off work at night, I love having the Glitz See on my keychain as I am walking across the parking lot to my car.  Not only does it provide plenty of light to walk by, but once I arrive home, it makes finding the keyhole on my apartment door a cinch in the dim stairway light.  Not to mention the many times I have needed to find something in my car and that dim little dome light is just not enough to illuminate the entire car.  So out comes my Glitz See and then I can quickly what I need.

glitzsee 033

glitzsee 032

   Glitz See can be purchased directly through their site at http://glitzsee.com/shop.php for $14.95.  You can also find them at individual retail stores, and to see if there is a location near you, click HERE or check out the  ‘STORES’ tab on the site.  Glitz See also makes a great gift, and each one comes “wrapped” in its own “tulip” purse.  Don’t be left in the dark anymore!

 

One GlitzSee - Gift BoxEach one comes in its own Tulip Purse

Labels:

26 Comments:

At February 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Allison M said...

This is amazing!!! I absolutely need one of these! What a great idea.

 
At February 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Just Short said...

Love it! I am always saying that I need a light in my purse. This solves the problem. Thanks for sharing.

 
At February 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Super cute idea! I am always losing things in my purse!

 
At March 1, 2013 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Allyson Bossie said...

That is really really cute! I am finally to the place that I don't have to carry diapers and sippys in my purse so it is surprisingly light!

 
At March 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired said...

What a great idea! My mom is forever losing her keys in her purse. I'll have to get this for her!

 
At March 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM , Anonymous Loreina said...

Wow!!! What a great invention!! I am always losing things in the deep, dark depths of my purse, and I could really use something like this! Thanks for the review!

 
At March 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a cool product. I have one and not only is it gorgeous, it works really well!

 
At March 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous jenny at dapperhouse said...

Seriously! This is so useful! What a FAB IDEA! I am getting a ton of these and giving them as gifts for every occasion! thank so much.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 5:34 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

OMG these are sooo cool! I LOVE the idea for my dog. I think I would have a HARD time chosing between the pink and the heart ones!!!

 
At March 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Christy Maurer said...

Those are really cute! It looks like they make a lot of light too. Thanks for the review!

 
At March 4, 2013 at 6:26 PM , Blogger OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

I love the heart one, Hearts are my favorite. I like that it has a light too. I have never heard of this product, Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous Dee Mauser said...

Oh Lord, I need one of these. I'm always digging through my purse like I'm digging for gold and it seems like whatever I'm looking for I can never find until I'm no longer looking for it. haha!

 
At March 4, 2013 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous Garf said...

I need one of these. I am always digging through my purse and this would be very helpful.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Irish Italian Blessings said...

I SOOO need one of these! I'm notorious for not being able to find my keys, wallet, phone, etc...

 
At March 4, 2013 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Wow - that's neat. I guess this beats the heavy flashlight I carry in my purse. I have a love/hate relationship with large purses...this product would be perfect for my large bags.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute, I do not carry a purse but have a backpack/diaper bag that this would be so perfect for.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow this would certainly come in handy in the black hole that is my purse. I would be a fun gift for anyone that caries a purse.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Krystle(Baking Beauty) said...

My purse is full of so much JUNK! This would be so helpful, love that is motion activated!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM , Blogger MikiHope said...

This would be a definite help --especially when the light bulb goes out in the hallway in my apartment building!! Not to mention when I am struggling to find something in my pocketbook when it is dark out--or when I am walking from the parking lot to the door (a kind of secluded alleyway without much light!) I will be looking for one of these.

 
At March 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Seriously, where has this been all my life? My husband jokes that ,y purse is like a suitcase with anything & everything in it. But it is such a pain to find things sometimes. I think I need 2 of these, 1 as a back up of course. ;-)

 
At March 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is really cool!! I sooo need one of these for my diaper bag and purse!

 
At March 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't that pretty! I love it!

 
At March 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are just really cool! I can totally see my kids taking off with it though. They would have just as much enjoyment from it as I would! lol.

 
At March 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Andrea Kruse said...

What a clever idea! I do always lose things in my purse or diaper bag and this would come in really handy in those cavernous bags of "stuff". Love the heart.

 
At March 8, 2013 at 9:17 PM , Blogger hippie_mom said...

What a great idea! Being prepared means big purses so I so need this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home