<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz

Thursday, May 31, 2012

FUN FREEBIE FROM DSW SHOES!!

I got a great surprise in the mail today from Designer Shoe Warehouse!  On this past Mother's Day, DSW  offered a surprise to everyone who put a message on the Facebook wall showing love for your mom.  I posted and was expecting maybe a coupon or something along those lines.  Boy was I surprised when I came home today to see a good-sized box waiting on me!  I quickly opened it to find the cutest tote bag!  It is a great size and has a cute design on the outside along with a zippered side pocket. The inside is a bright red color and has another zippered pocket, and the bag can be closed with 2 snaps.  I love it! If you love shoes you should check out DSW.com and be sure to follow them on Facebook and watch for when they have more fun surprises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home