<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New BzzAgent Campaign:  Smooth N Shine Polishing Keratin Power

  

    I recently accepted a new campaign from BzzAgent for Smooth N Shine Polishing Keratin Power hair relaxer!  As a child I always hated having curly hair and wanted it to be straight.  As an adult I have grown to love my hair, but I am now looking to do something different, and I think this campaign is just what I was looking for! 
    As you can see from the pictures below, when I let my hair go natural, without any product to calm the frizz or tame the curl, my head looks like an ideal nest for a bird!  Hopefully this product will ease the frizz and tame the curl!  I cannot wait to receive my free sample!

*****WARNING: the following pictures may be unsuitable for anyone's eyes!*****  
  Here I am, fresh out of the shower with no make-up, and hair that I let dry naturally without using any product to calm the frizz or shape and tame the curl! Scary!!


   Stay tuned for the 'AFTER' pictures! 

    I will be posting up-dates and reviews through-out my campaign.

    Keep in mind all opinions and views are my own; I received the free sample product for being a member of BzzAgent, and I have not been compensated in any other way either from BzzAgent or Smooth N Shine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home