<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz

Monday, June 4, 2012

Smiley360 Arm and Hammer Detergent Review

     Today I put my free sample of Arm and Hammer OxiClean Crystal Burst detergent that I received from Smiley360 to the test.  It came in a 21.1oz. bag with 24 paks of detergent.  These paks make doing the wash so simple! Just throw a pak in, set the washing machine and go! The detergent can be used in any temperature water, and in both standard and HE machines.
     As I mentioned before, my husband works in construction as an Electrician, and has been working on a job that is being built from the ground up. Needless to say, his clothes are filthy!  This morning I did a load of his clothes; boy did they smell and were covered in dirt!  Now these pants and shirts are very old and do have paint and oil stains in them that will not come out no matter what I do, but I couldn't wait to see how well it got out the fresh dirt stains.  I used one Power Pak on three pairs of pant, three shirts and some socks. 
  
      I was very surprised and pleased with the results!  Not only did the clothes smell soooo much better with a very pleasant scent, but all of the newer dirt stains were gone, and some of the older stains seem to be much lighter as well! 

     I have gone to the store and priced this detergent, and it is very reasonable, especially compared to some of the other brands. My first test was a great success, and I am very happy! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home