<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: ChopSaver: Save Your Lips!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ChopSaver: Save Your Lips!



   Cooler weather is finally starting to show itself after a long, hot summer!  And while it feels wonderful, it also means an increase in the frequency of chapped lips, too!  Of course, lips can get chapped from any number of things, whether it is the wind, sun, playing instruments, and so on, but the cooler temperatures of Fall and Winter can really wreck havoc on tender lips!   That’s okay though, because there is a great solution for those chapped, sore, irritated and unhappy lips called ChopSaver.
   Originally created for brass and woodwind players by trumpet player,Dan Gosling, ChopSaver has become a popular solution to chapped, dry, irritated and swollen lips for everyone.  ChopSaver contains only all natural ingredients, and is Gluten-free.  Did you know the majority of lip balms contain petroleum which some experts say actually dries out your lips even more?  I have found this to be very true, it really does my lips more harm than good.  Alcohol is another ingredient commonly found in many lip balms that is also believed to cause more harm than good.  ChopSaver is both petroleum and alcohol-free!  Instead, it is made from herbs such as arnica, calendula, white willow and comfrey which are known for their healing properties.  Together with some of nature’s most soothing oils and moisturizers, shea butter, mango butter, avocado oil, apricot oil, grape seed oil, aloe and Vitamin E, ChopSaver is incredibly soothing, healing  and moisturizing! 
chopsaver softlips etc 003     There are two ChopSaver formulas, Original and Gold, both of which are made from the same all-natural ingredients.  The difference is that the Gold formula has two, FDA-approved sunscreens for added SPF protection in the outdoors.  I was sent both the Original ChopSaver and Gold ChopSaver to review, and have been extremely pleased with both!  For a few years now I have been aware of the fact that petroleum-based lip balms cause more harm than help, so I have been using only all-natural lip balms.  ChopSaver is by far one of my favorites!  I found both formulas to have a very light, citrus-y scent and taste, which I love.  Both go on smoothly without leaving a greasy or waxy feeling, and they last a very long time, providing protection from the elements.  My son has a habit of licking his lips until they get chapped, then he starts picking at the loose skin, which in turn makes his lips worse. Since he has been using ChopSaver, his lips are no longer getting chapped and look so much better!
chopsaver softlips etc 037CHOPSAVER GOLD HAS 2 FDA-APPROVED SUNSCREENSchopsaver softlips etc 038ORIGINAL CHOPSAVER, MADE FROM ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Many doctors, dentists and dermatologists recommend ChopSaver because of its all-natural, petroleum-free ingredients, and agree that ChopSaver is a superior moisturizer for lips.  Customers who suffer from cold sores and fever blisters also say ChopSaver provides soothing relief, and it has been shown to help heal small cuts and scratches, too.
   You can find ChopSaver at many stores, boutiques and physician’s offices across the United States, as well as many stores online including through the ChopSaver website HERE.   To find a location near you, check out this handy location finder on the ChopSaver website.   Be sure to follow them out on Facebook and Twitter, as well!
  

Labels:

23 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Everything By Chelsea said...

I love chapstick a lot! Thanks for the great review! I will check them out :)

 
At October 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You know what a sucker I am for a new lip gloss! Love it! I have never heard of the brand, but I am going to check it out!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Ashley S said...

Never heard of this brand before. But I love citrus flavors!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Happy Gardening, Kim said...

I can't go anywhere w/out moisterizing my lips. Have not heard of this brand. Looks great.

 
At October 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Malia said...

I love that it's made from all-natural ingredients!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

I love ChopSaver I use it all the time.It is a great product.

 
At October 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Jerla Oh lalala said...

i love chosaver :D got mine a couple of months ago. they're good

http://michwood59.blogspot.com/

 
At October 9, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love their slogan "for people with lips" lol ... I did NOT know that petroleum was counterproductive! I learned something new. My boys are going to need this sson with the clod weather coming - thanks for the review!

jenny at dapperhouse

 
At October 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Bless said...

This will be handy for me since I tend to have dry lips especially during this season and winter.

 
At October 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Suenvegas said...

Great stuff! I really liked. Nice review! :)

 
At October 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM , Blogger SoCalCouponMommy said...

I love chap stick... Thank you for the great review and an awesome product

 
At October 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Julia Potvin said...

I haven't ever tried Chopsaver, sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Melissa P Vosburgh said...

Thats kind of neat , why it was created originally, I know my daughter use to complain about her lips when she played the Clarinet !

 
At October 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I haven't ever tried Chopsaver! I will have to check them out!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some cute labels!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Sofia said...

After reading your review I had to go check my chapstick for petroleum and who knows what is in it (I can't even pronounce half the ingredients; using Nivea). After this I am giving Chopsaver a try!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Tamara W said...

This is great, I so need to find a good moisturizer for my daughter the winter months are terrible with her lips. This may do the trick. Thank you for sharing.

 
At October 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Sister's Saving Cents said...

I have never tried this kind. I'm going to have to give it a whirl!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you for the review, I am always looking for a good lip moisturizer..

 
At October 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM , Blogger 
said...

Love chopsaver

 
At October 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger HilLesha O'Nan said...

Sounds great!

 
At October 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Angel said...

haha! For people with Lips. The label cracked me up.

 
At October 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Missy's Product Reviews said...

This stuff works great for your lips and with the winter coming it will be perfect! Great review. Feel free to check out my blog and comment on any post at http://missysproductreviews1.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home