<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: GemTime Lifestyle Timepieces: TOCS, ADELE and More

Friday, October 19, 2012

GemTime Lifestyle Timepieces: TOCS, ADELE and More

2012 Holiday Gift Guide Selection

   If you are looking for that special something for that special someone, you can never go wrong with a stylish watch! And GemTime Lifestyle Timepieces has some of the most stylish, affordable watches out there! Styles perfect for men or women, adults or teens, they have a watch for everyone on your list! Brands such as TOCS, AND1 Sports Analogs, Obaku, Sheffield and the all new Adele are just some of the names you can find.

   GemTime was generous enough to send me two different watches for review. A ladies TOCS which is perfect for everyday, casual wear and an elegant, but simple ladies watch by the new brand Adele.  Both are extremely attractive and affordable quality time pieces that come complete with a gift box and warranty.

salts, watches 129

TOCS (Timepieces of Color and Style)

   One of the most stylish and colorful collections by GemTime is their TOCS watches.  Made of shock-resistant, high tech materials, these hip and bold timepieces are perfect for any one of any age or gender.  Styles range from the high tech Solar Alarm Chrono sports watches for men or women, to the Sporty Diver watches to the funky Big Eights watches both Tweens and teens alike will love.  One thing all TOCS watches have in common is their fun, bold colors and unique stylish designs.

salts, watches 067

   I was sent a TOCS Big Eights analog watch in a cute hot pink color.  This particular TOCS has a round over-sized face inside a clear square-shaped acrylic case.  The face has large, fancy silver-colored numbers with the ‘8’ being the largest and the only one that sparkles (hence the name Big Eights).  The hour and minute hands are silver-colored geometric arrows, and the seconds hand is a skinny, white-colored strip.  The matching, hot pink, changeable strap is made of a soft, comfortable silicon resin with a silver-colored buckle clasp, and it is water-resistant.  In fact, the entire watch is water-resistant up to 100 feet.  It is the perfect watch to add a dash of bold cold to your everyday wear.  It comes complete with a 5 year warranty.   This particular TOCS sells for $50 on Gemtime's e-commerce site at http://www.tocswatches.com.

 

salts, watches 088

 

salts, watches 098

 

salts, watches 071

 

ADELE Ultra

   The second watch I was sent is an all new Adele Ultra.  This brand is new to the market, but already a huge hit with stores for this upcoming holiday season!  These simple yet elegant watches can be worn for all occasions, casual or dressy.  The Adele brand features removable, extra links on their bands to fit any size wrist, Japanese Seiki Movement and Quartz Accuracy of 1 minute per year!  A very reliable and beautiful watch! 

salts, watches 064

  The feminine Adele Ultra watch I received has a pretty metallic silver and gold link band, a slender round face encased with rhinestones that alternate with gold strips at every ten minute mark.  The face itself is a pearly white with gold colored lines in place of numbers, and gold colored hour, minute and seconds hands.  The band has interlocking links, two of which are extras and removable, which securely latch to keep the watch safe on your wrist.  It is perfect both for everyday casual wear and when my husband takes me to dinner on a dressy date night.  The suggested retail price for an Adele is around $60, and they come with a five year limited warranty.  Adele Ultra can be found at many fine retailers such as Macy’s, Bloomingdales and others this holiday season.  You can also find Adele Ultra on GemTimes e-commerce site at http://www.tocswatches.com.

salts, watches 039 

salts, watches 099

salts, watches 053

 

MY OPINION

   I have been alternating wearing both watches for well over a month now and am extremely happy with both!  The TOCS watch is bright, cheerful and fun, and is extremely easy to read thanks to its stylishly large face and numbers.  My 11 year old niece is obsessed with it!  I love wearing it out during the day while running errands or other activities, and find it very comfortable, and most importantly, reliable and accurate.  I believe TOCS watches would make a great gift for any Tween, pre-teen, college-student or adult, male or female, with their large, hip collection full of great styles and designs!

   I also love my Adele.  Since it has such a slim, elegant look, I can pass it off as a casual, bracelet watch or a dressy timepiece!  I also like that it has the extra, removable links allowing me to wear it loose and dangly, or firmly against my wrist.  It is almost like having two different style watches!  Most importantly, I find my Adele to be accurate and dependable.  I can see how it will quickly become a very popular and affordable brand!  A perfect gift idea for that special lady in your life for the upcoming holidays!

You can find and purchase these watches and more on GemTime’s e-commerce site http://www.tocswatches.com.  With the holidays soon arriving, these are a perfect, stylish and affordable gift idea!

Labels: ,

39 Comments:

At October 19, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Angie Harris said...

These are so beautiful thank you for sharing I will check them out for the upcoming holidays.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Tamara W said...

I love the pink one, its perfect thank you for sharing. I know what to add to by birthday wish list ;)

 
At October 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That Adele watch is so beautiful! I bet my daughter would love the pink.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Jerla Oh lalala said...

lovely wrist watch. Those are indeed perfect for everyday use. i'll check their website out

http://www.beautyisintheeyeoftheb.com/

 
At October 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Marie, shiny pearl said...

Beautiful pieces! My daughter would surely love the pink one! Great gift ideas!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Suenvegas said...

The watches are both so nice! I would take either one! : )
I love pink. Very nice review again!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Lady Patchy said...

I love watches.I have a lot already but still lie to buy some more. These are pretty watches. I will check it out. thanks

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the pink one. I have been looking for one like this for a while and this is the first one I really like. Thank you.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Donna said...

The Adele watch is gorgeous, but I love colored and different watches. I just ordered myself an orange one from a friend the other day (perfect since I'm a Vol fan). :)

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Brandy M. said...

The pink really pops and would add something to an everyday outfit.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Danielle S said...

I love the face on the pink watch. It's just so different! Tocs really has some wonderful watches. I see gift ideas!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Blogger LisaLisa said...

I really love them both! That pink is so pretty.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE that pink one! Very nice review!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Everything By Chelsea said...

I would love to get either of these watches as a gift! They both look great!!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Great review!! I love the Adele watch!

 
At October 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Allyson Bossie said...

I don't wear watches at all, but these are super cute. my mom would love the gold one

 
At October 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I love these, I know my daughter would love the pink one. Thank you for sharing.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Bless said...

Great review! I love the hot pink watch. Perfect for gift giving this holidays.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Mrs. Stephens said...

I love the pink watch. Its really cute.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

I love the Adele it is something I would wear all the time.

 
At October 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really CUTE! And something for everyone :) Great addition to your gift guide.

jenny at dapperhouse

 
At October 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Malia said...

The pink one is very cute!

 
At October 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Icar said...

it is indeed a good gift, most especially if there are variety of colors..

thanks for sharing

Icar
mycharmedmom.com

 
At October 21, 2012 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Angel said...

That is so different, and beautiful. I love it, it reminds me of artwork.

 
At October 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They really are very artful and creative!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They are so affordable too! Check out all the others on their site, so many neat ones!!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Check out their site and see all the other ones too! They are perfect for a holiday gift!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't they?! I bet she would too! My niece wants one so bad! Check out the others on theur sute, so many to choose from, and they are so unique!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad!! Check out their site, so many cute watches!!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love them both as well!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They really would make perfect gifts! So nice and very affordable!! Be sure to check out the site!! Tons of great gift ideas!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is beautiful!! They have such a great selection on their site, too!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It would make a great gift!! Very affordable!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It would be a perfect gift for they Holidays!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love them both so much it is hard to decide which one to wear on what day!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

There is a HUGE variety of colors and designs!! Check out the site! They are all so well made and very affordable!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! I love it too! Be sure to check out all the others they carry! So cute!!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 11:17 PM , Blogger DaLynnRmc.com said...

Those are fun looking! The Adele is gorgeous! I'm going to go look at both places. I wonder if the TOCS (cute name!) has fun watches for teen/tween boys? Great review, thanks!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 7:06 AM , Blogger MyCatKevin said...

Not really my cup of tea, but they would make nice gifts :) Thanks for the review!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home