<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: L.A. Minerals: Mineral Makeup at Its Best

Monday, October 22, 2012

L.A. Minerals: Mineral Makeup at Its Best

High Quality, Affordable Cosmetics
laminlogo
   There are so many high-end cosmetic companies to choose from, one hardly knows where to start!  Your choices get narrowed down quickly when looking for affordable cosmetics, and unfortunately so does the quality of product for which you are looking.  This is not so with L.A Minerals!  You can find top quality, natural mineral make up made from ingredients which will not harm your skin, all at very reasonable prices!
   You will find that L.A Minerals cosmetics include non-irritating and non-comedogenic ingredients which are long lasting and beautiful looking.  Developed in 2007 by a life-long cosmetologist and beauty consultant, L.A Minerals provides a great selection of unique cosmetics and other beauty products.  I was sent a wonderful brush set and a baked mineral eye shadow color pallet for review and have been extremely happy with the line!
terracycle, lamin, etc 021
   The first item I received is this incredibly gorgeous palette of Baked Mineral Eye Shadows.  This is not your typical pallet.  In most designer brand eye shadow palettes you get a few small swatches of a couple of colors, not with this L.A Minerals baked palette!  It has 14 full-size beautiful shades, each one of which is the size you would get if you bought a single single eye shadow. It is hard to show in a picture, but each color is about the size of a silver dollar!  The colors range from deep earthy shades to brighter, bolder colors, some matte, others with shimmer.  They can be used either dry or wet if you want to add more drama, and they all blend nicely to create a wide range of looks.  The four colors in the middle can be used either as eye shadow or blush, and the neutral gold-colored one makes a perfect highlighter for you eyes and cheekbones or even to accentuate your lips. 
terracycle, lamin, etc 024
   I love the way these shadows feel.  They glide on as smooth as silk, and last for a very long time.  The colors are all soft, but bright, and with such a large selection of color, I can change my look daily.  Even the price is amazing!  Where one individual shadow the same size as one of the ones in the palate could cost as much as $6 or $7 in the store, this entire palate can be purchased through the L.A Mineral website for only $17 while it is on sale.  A fantastic deal!!
terracycle, lamin, etc 035
   The second item I received is this awesome set of 18 Elite Make Up Brushes in a beautiful carrying case.  I never knew that synthetic brushes are more hygienic than natural hair brushes.  Apparently,natural hair has an irregular surface that traps dead skin cells, bacteria, powders and more! Yuck!  Synthetic brushes don’t have these surface irregularities allowing for easier cleaning, which in turn decreases irritation.  Also, since L.A Mineral’s brushes are synthetic, there is no issue with animal cruelty!

terracycle, lamin, etc 066
   These brushes have mauve, wood handles with gold-colored ferrules and pretty white and black bristles.  The camel-colored clutch has a magnetic snap-closure and is made of an incredibly soft material.  Each of the 18 brushes has its own holder and the bristled are very dense and soft. 
terracycle, lamin, etc 038
terracycle, lamin, etc 039
   Included is: a BIG fan brush, a big powder brush, a Bronzer/Blush brush, a Wet Foundation brush, a flat contour brush, a smudge brush, a big shading brush, a big concealer brush, a medium concealer brush, a short shade brush, a fan brush, a eye shadow brush, a eyeliner brush, a medium eye shadow brush, a lip brush, a sponge eye shadow applicator, a lash brush and eyebrow brush.  Any and every brush you could ever need for all of your cosmetics.   This gorgeous set can be purchased on the site for only $109.00 right now while they are on sale.  A great deal!
terracycle, lamin, etc 071
terracycle, lamin, etc 072
terracycle, lamin, etc 073
There are many more types of cosmetics and brushes made by L.A Minerals including foundations, powders, lips and even skin care.  You can even purchase gift certificates for the upcoming Holidays or for birthdays.  All products can be purchased through their site.  You can also find L.A Minerals on Facebook and Twitter for great tips, advice and information on deals, sales and more!

Labels:

25 Comments:

At October 22, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Man am I Jealous! LOVE the brushes set! No animal cruelty is a huge plus too! You know, I have been using mineral foundation for years but have never tried the mineral eye shadows. The set you got looks really fun and I might like to try green eyeshadow for once and see what it looks like. I have to check out LA Minerals for sure - thanks!
jenny at dapperhouse

 
At October 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love the brush collection! These make-up would go great with my mineral collection.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colors in the pallete so pretty! im in love with the brush set :D i love the case for them.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

I love the colors and the brush set.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Blogger The Girlfriend said...

I love the palate. Lots of pretty earth tone colors.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love those colors!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm loving the palette colors and I absolutely adore the carrying cast for the brushes! I'll def. be checking out LA Minerals!
Trisha @ Momma T and Baby E

 
At October 22, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Jerla Oh lalala said...

i'm not fond of make-ups or shades but i love these, it looks like wearable for everyday use. and plus you got plenty of brushes too :D that's sweet.

http://www.noypeeto.net/

 
At October 22, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

At first I really loved the eye shadow then I saw the brushes....LOVE them! They look like great products. I would love to try them.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Oh I am loving this set!! I am such a fool for cool make-up!! Great review!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Julia Potvin said...

LOVE that set, and the colors are amazing, so hard to find great brushes! I had some really good ones when I did makeup on clients in the salon and cried when I had to get rid of them..
I need to look into these!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 9:06 PM , Blogger MommaSess said...

The palette is GORGEOUS! I am always looking for colors like that, and the brushes OMG the case is perfect to stick in my carry on when I go on trips!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the brushes...and the palette looks so pretty!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Young At Heart Mommy said...

SO JEALOUS of that brush set! I love makeup brushes and I can tell that there is every brush I would ever need wrapped within that adorable bag. Everything looks great, even those beautiful baked shadows.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Suenvegas said...

Wow this looks like great makeup and brushes! Love the review!! Thanks for sharing this info!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Angel said...

I love those colors and all those brushes! I'm not even a makeup person, but i LOVE those, and want them now.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

What a great set! I don't wear makeup much, but I love that the inside colors can be used for blush or eye shadow. Plus, being able to use them wet or dry creates a lot of options.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM , Blogger Candy said...

What affordable makeup and those brushes look fantastic!! Great review! I LOVE make-up so I enjoyed this!

 
At October 23, 2012 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That eye shadow palette looks awesome! I love the colors. I'm a huge makeup brush fan as well so I will be checking this company out.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger MamaBreak said...

Wow! I love those brushes!

 
At October 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! Look at the brushes!!! SOO Jealous! LOVE that they are long lasting.. Makeup never seems to stay on my eyes very long!

 
At October 24, 2012 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Icar said...

Wow , I am envious! Aside from the great background of the products and the company I can say they are quite generous too for giving you such products!More power!

Icar
mycharmedmom.com

 
At October 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Savanah said...

I love the brush set. I really need to invest in a nice set.

 
At October 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh goodness. I LOVE the look of that pallet. The pigments look amazing and the brushes and holder they came in look really nice!

 
At October 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM , Blogger MyCatKevin said...

I love the palette and the brushes! I need new brushes like you wouldn't believe! Thanks for the great review!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home