<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Shoplet.com and OfficeMate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shoplet.com and OfficeMate


shoplet-logo-dark
  When I blog, I usually sit on the couch in the den with my laptop on a lap-tray and everything else I need on the end table next to me.  It works out perfectly as it is comfortable and I can sit with my husband while he watches television.  The only problem I have with not using the desk back in our office room is organization!  Trying to keep all of my pens, scissors, sticky notes, calendar and everything else I use when blogging in an organized and handy spot is near impossible!  Until now that is!
shoplet.com 024
   Once again, Shoplet.com, my favorite online site for discounted office supplies, has sent me some amazing products for review, right in the nick of time!  This time I was sent two Officemate products, a great organizer for office tools and a neat clipboard with a dry erase clipboard on the front!

Officemate Recycled Rotary Organizer (OIC26255)
    Item number OIC26255, or the Recycled Rotary Organizer, is perfect for keeping all of your writing tools, scissors, paperclips and more all together in one organized place.  Made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, this sturdy, three-tiered organizer has 16 multi-sized slots and rotates around making it easy to access what you need. 
shoplet.com 008
On the bottom tier are plenty of slots for paper clips, rubber bands, thumbtacks and clips, as well as a tape dispenser and a slot for a sticky notepad.  The second tier has more slots of different depths where you can put small notepads, a calculator, a staple remover, white-out and more.  The top tier has 4 deep slots, two of which are perfect for pens, pencils and markers, and the other two are the perfect size for scissors and a ruler.   Everything you need in one organized, easy-to-access organizer!
shoplet.com 011
 Officemate Portable Dry Erase Clipboard Case (OIC83382).
   Item number OIC83382, or the Officemate Portable Dry Erase Clipboard Case is the perfect solution for carrying paper and writing tools together with the added bonus of a Dry Erase Board with clip on the front.  It is perfect for keeping my notes, extra paper and a few writing tools with me when I go other places and need to blog.  Plus the Dry Erase Board on the front is ideal for writing reminders and quick notes. 
shoplet.com 017
The case measures approximately  12” wide, 13 1/8” tall and 2” deep, making it the perfect size to carry paper, files and more.  Although it has a handle, I love that it can fit in a pocket on my laptop case!  And you don’t have to worry about it popping open as it has a tab that snaps together to keep it firmly closed.
shoplet.com 021
My Verdict
  Both items are very well made, exceptionally handy and very affordable!  Perfect for home, school or work, both of these items, and many more can be found on Shoplet.com.  Be sure to check out the wide selection of Shoplet Promotional Products, too!  You can find everything from shirts to backpacks to mugs to calendars, many of which can be personalized to your business too!
shoplet.com 022



****I received these products for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Happy Gardening, Kim said...

like both products, especially the caddy. I have something like that and it holds everything. A must is to be well-organized in everything that you do, right!!

 
At March 29, 2013 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.

A must read article!

Also visit my web blog; 激安ロレックスコピー

 
At March 29, 2013 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I also often find myself blogging like you. I have a bag that I keep my notebook, highlighters, agenda etc... that I carry from room to room when I am not at my desk. Love your ideas and actually thought about getting a clipboard prior to creating my blog binder.

 
At March 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous Tesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired said...

I've been looking for an organizer like that. It looks very stylish and handy.

 
At March 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great organizers! I love and could use them both!

 
At March 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Christy Maurer said...

I love that Dry Erase Clipboard Case! I seriously need that to help keep me organized. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

 
At March 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Must Love Freebies said...

I definitely need help in organization and these look like great tools.

 
At March 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Brooke @ PiggyBankSavers said...

Love love love the caddy! My end table currently looks JUST like your first picture! I can't tell you how often I'm ripping cushions off the couch looking for the pen I *just* had :P Thanks for sharing!

 
At March 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Nori said...

The office mate looks so useful! You could use it in the office, craft room, kitchen, or garage. I can see filling it with screwdrivers, nails, and screws.

 
At April 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! that would work! I do the same thing try to blog while my husband watches a movie so I can spend some time with him,another great ideal is too have a basket ready to travel. I am in the park with my grandson now, while he is playing I am commenting on blogs with one hand and eye, while my other hand is on the door handle ready to run to his rescue if he needs me and the other eye of course is on the look out..he is 7 so he is pretty good. Nice share, gave me a good ideal.
Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose

 
At April 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say your blogging space looks much better with the organizers. Xoxo tiffani

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home