<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Win a Deep Violet Ring from Blue Steel Jewelry

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Win a Deep Violet Ring from Blue Steel Jewelry

Unique and Beautiful Stainless Steel Jewelry
logo blue steel
  When you hear the word ‘steel’ rarely is beautiful jewelry the very first idea that comes to mind.  Instead, images of construction beams, the Man of Steel and car frames or words like industrial, heavy and durable are my first thoughts.  When I do think of steel in terms of jewelry, I immediately think of  surgical stainless steel jewelry used in facial and body piercings, like silver hoops or barbells;  or maybe even a ring.  My first thought would not be of  jewelry with intricate engraving and designs!  In fact, until I received a beautiful ring for review from Blue Steel, I would never have thought of steel being a choice metal used for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and other jewelry.bluesteel001
   Blue Steel has created a huge selection of beautiful and unique jewelry including rings, bracelets, pendants, earrings and necklaces.  All of the jewelry is made from the finest 3161 surgical stainless steel, titanium or tungsten, so it will never rust, tarnish or turn colors.   They offer plenty of styles and designs for both men and women, from casual to dressy, industrial to classic.
bluesteel
  When I was given the opportunity to choose a piece for review, and saw there were so many beautiful choices, I had a hard time deciding!  Should I get a necklace or a bracelet? Some delicate earrings?  An anniversary ring set?  A pendant and earring set? The choice was a tough one!  Since my husband is not a fan of wearing jewelry other than his wedding band and an eyebrow ring, I finally decided to pick out a gorgeous ring for myself.
bluesteel13
   The ring I chose is their Deep Violet Ring which is made of Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and has a gorgeous oval-shaped, deep purple stone on a decorative band. 
bluesteel37
The band is plain steel on the backside then towards the front begins a raised pattern of dots with small circles around them on a black background.  There is also a thin line down the center that divides the dots into 2 rows. 
bluesteel27
The stone is actually a purple cubic zirconia that measures approximately 8mm by 11mm.  The ring available in sizes 5 to 9. 
 bluesteel18
  I am very pleased with this ring!  It is pretty and feminine despite being made of steel.  It does weigh a bit more than rings made of silver or gold, and the band is a tad bit thicker, but it is not uncomfortable in any way, nor is it chunky or clumsy.
bluesteel34 
The cubic zirconia is a beautiful purple shade and is even through out.  The very top part of the stone is cut flat and smooth allowing you to look down into its purple depths, and there are facets cut around the sides to give it extra sparkle and depth.
bluesteel9
   Ordering through the Blue Steel site was easy and quick, and once my order was completed, it arrived very quickly.  The ring came in a pretty dark blue box with a silver bow attached to the top, so if I had ordered it as a gift, I would not have had to worry about wrapping! So if you are looking for a unique piece of steel jewelry, whether for yourself or someone else, Blue Steel is the place to go!
   Be sure to check out the wonderful selection by visiting their website at http://www.buybluesteel.com/.  You can also keep up with their latest creations, deals and promotions, as well as enter to win some of their jewelry when you like them on Facebook!
giveaway2
   Right now, one lucky Bullock’s Buzz reader will win the beautiful Blue Steel Deep Violet Ring I reviewed above!  Simply enter the Giveaway Tool below.  This giveaway is open to the US only, and will begin at 1pm CST today and end at 1pm CST April 16, 2013.
GOOD LUCK!!
Entry-Form



I received this ring for the purpose of review.  All opinions are my own!

Labels:

31 Comments:

At April 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous jheylo said...

that ring looks lovely. it's my favorite color too :)

 
At April 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Beautiful Ring and I love the color and style of it!

 
At April 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Sarah Bailey said...

Such a gorgeous ring love the colour and cut :) x

 
At April 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Heavenly Savings said...

that ring is stunning!

 
At April 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM , Anonymous seny said...

That ring is gorgeous! However I am a sucker for earrings and I personally love their Stuck on You Earrings so cute!

 
At April 2, 2013 at 10:09 PM , Anonymous Krystle(Baking Beauty) said...

I love big rings, and this is so cute! Love the sparkle

 
At April 2, 2013 at 11:12 PM , Anonymous Dee from MadameDeals said...

I love the color of the stone that you chose, the ring is lovely.

 
At April 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM , Blogger BargainHoundDailyDeals said...

Very Pretty!

 
At April 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I like the Covered Cross necklace pendant.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Nori said...

I like the persuasion ring.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Danielle Williams said...

TIFFANY INSPIRED SUMMERSET RING is pretty!

 
At April 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM , Blogger momma8385 said...

I cannot decided which is my favorite the Deep Violet Ring or the Sapphire Love Ring.
:)Jeanne B.T.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM , Blogger DShope said...

I think I would pick the evermore ring.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Danielle S said...

Covered Cross

 
At April 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Sheryl Lynn said...

Adore cross

 
At April 5, 2013 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Sam Buck said...

I love the Sapphire Love and Aqua Paragon rings!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this ring is beautiful and is my favorite color

 
At April 10, 2013 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the enchantment ring!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous denise smith said...

I like the enchantment ring just beautiful

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Sam Stamp said...

I love the Blue Diamond Ring

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:18 PM , Blogger tammy young said...

i like the Eternity and Evermore...

 
At April 11, 2013 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adore Cross Pendant

 
At April 11, 2013 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

since my wedding ring no longer fit
Eternity and Evermore Wedding Set

 
At April 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Mikki said...

I especially like the Blue Tungsten Spinner

 
At April 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM , Blogger wheezi said...

The Holding Hands Ring for my brother.. sweet!

 
At April 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Laurie B-C Amazon Reviews said...

I like the Black Beast bracelet.

 
At April 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

I want the Blue Tungsten Spinner for my husband!

 
At April 14, 2013 at 8:55 PM , Blogger benz1171 said...

The Cherish ring.

 
At April 14, 2013 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Southern Rambles said...

Enchantment

 
At April 16, 2013 at 3:23 AM , Blogger jyotistilbon said...

Tungsten Pendants

New Zealand Company specializing in tungsten carbide jeweler. Shop our exclusive collection of Tungsten Pendants- The most wear resistant and scratch proof of jewellery.
Kindly visit to more info in this web site :http://simplysuave.co.nz/tungsten-pendants

 
At April 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

I love the persuasion ring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home