<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Body Wash

Boost with Mango and Papaya

     This morning I decided to try a sample of Morning Burst Body Wash by Clean and Clear, in the Boost with Mango and Papaya formula.  This is one of three in the Morning Burst Body Wash line, the other two being: Splash Body Wash with Wildberry and Guava and Charge Body Wash with Pomegranate and Orange Zest.  All three formulas have these little beads, called Bursting Beads, which are filled with fruit extracts and give off the most wonderful aroma, while leaving your skin soft and clean.
     I found that the thick gel-like wash lathers best when applied with either a puff or a sponge, foaming up into a great smelling lather!  It does not take a large amount to clean your entire body, and it rinses off easily without leaving that slick film-like feeling.  The citrussy scent of mango and papaya was so fresh and invigorating, filling my whole bathroom with great smelling steam.  Once I rinsed and dried, the scent was very light on my skin, not at all overpowering like a lot of body washes I have tried. It left my skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out or leaving it feeling tight and drawn-up. This formula is okay to use on normal, oily and dry skin, and since it is made by Clean and Clear, I imagine it would work well for people who are prone to getting blemishes on their body. 
     If you have not tried this body wash yet, I definitly recommend doing so, especially if you prefer body wash over soap.  I can't wait to try the other two formulas, specifically the Charge Body Wash with Pomegranate and Orange Zest since I love the scent of citrus!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home