<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Invigorating Product Review

Friday, June 15, 2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Invigorating Product Review

Great Facial Scrub

     I have always had a difficult time finding facial cleansing products that do not irritate my skin.  There are a limited number of items I can use, and St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of my favorites. St Ives has four formula categories in their facial products line: Naturally Clear, Fresh Skin ,Timeless Skin and Sensitive Skin, and each one offers an Apricot Scrub. 
     My personal favorite is the Fresh Skin, Invigorating Apricot Scrub.  It has a great thick, creamy consistency and is filled with tons of exfoliating 'granules' which gently exfoliate my skin without being too harsh or rough.  It has a very refreshing, clean scent and rinses away easily leaving my skin so soft and clean!  It does not dry my skin out or leave it feeling tight and drawn, but instead it gives the perfect amount of moisturizer due to the apricot extracts.
     This scrub, like all of St. Ives products, is not tested on animals, nor is it made from animal ingredients and does not contain any parabens or phthalates.  It is good for all skin types, dermatologist tested and made from 100 percent natural extracts and natural exfoliants including apricot, walnut and corn kernel meal.
     I began using St. Ives Apricot Scrubs when I was a teenager and witnessed a noticable difference in the amount of acne and blackheads compared to before using it.  As an adult it continues to keep my skin soft, radiant and healthy!  I highly recommend trying this out if you are looking for a facial scrub that doesn't irritate your skin and leaves it looking great!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

From what I have always heard is their products are amazing!! I love facial scrubs and sometimes it is hard to find one you like. I will have to check it out! Great review!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Dee said...

i extremellyyy love this product sooo much!!! i have loads of it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home