<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: CampusBookRentals.com: Save Money on Your Textbooks

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CampusBookRentals.com: Save Money on Your Textbooks

Put A Smile on Your Face and the Face of a Child! Operation Smile
bookrentalslogo
   College, one of the best times of my life, and one of the most expensive!  And not just because of tuition. No, a lot of the cost was my textbooks!  It blows my mind how much textbooks cost!  That is why, when I return to school fro my Master’s, I am going to be getting my books from CampusBookRentals.com!  With CampusBookRentals.com you can save up to 90% by renting your textbooks.
   CampusBookRentals.com offers new and slightly used textbooks for a lot less then what you would pay at your college bookstore, for the exact same books!  You can save anywhere from 40% up to 90% by renting your textbooks, yes, 90%!  Plus, shipping is free both ways and they even supply the pre-paid return envelope.  Better yet, there is no membership fees.  Yet that’s not the best of it!  The perks are simply amazing!  You can highlight in the books as needed without fear of losing the value of the book, they have the largest selection of textbooks in the nation, they offer a 30 day, risk-free return policy, they have extremely flexible rental periods and live customer support to answer any questions or solve any issues you might have!  If you decide you want to keep the text, no problem!  Simply sign in to your account, and select the “Buy and Keep My Books” button;  you will only be charged the difference in what you have already paid in rental fees and the cost of the book.  CampusBookRentals.com will also buy your textbooks, too! 

How does CampusBookRentals.com compare to just getting your textbooks from your campus store? Here is an example:

Development Across the Life Span by Feldman

The cost to purchase this book at my university’s campus bookstore is $103.32 new or $39.38 used.
Your price through Amazon: $132.99
To rent this same book from CampusBookRentals.com: $24.99.  A great savings!
Giving Back
   Now if that isn’t enough to put a smile on your face, here is something that will (and not just a smile on your face, but others too)!  For each book that is rented from CampusBookRentals.com, they will donate a portion of the proceeds to Operation Smile.  CampusBookRentals.com believes in giving back in a way that truly makes a difference.  Each year they choose a charitable organization to work with.  In 2011 they chose Operation Smile with the goal of donating enough money from sales to provide for 1000 life changing surgeries!  This was such a success, that CampusBookRentals has decided to continue their partnership with Operation Smile. 
   Operation Smile is a non-profit organization of medical volunteers who donate their time to perform free surgeries for children all around the world that are born with cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.  They are literally working to put a smile on the face of every child.
The Verdict
   CampusBookRentals.com is the way I am going to go once I start school again!  The program is completely risk-free, any contingency you can think of is covered:  dropping a class? No problem!  CampusBookRentals.com offers a 30 day guarantee period where you will get 100% of the cost back!  Need to keep a book longer than the original plan?  No problem!  CampusBookRentals.com offers several options to extend the original rental period, or you can re-rent the book at an amazing discount!  They even offer a loss/damage protection option you can choose before checking out to provide insurance against loss, theft or damages!
  The process is easy, just go to http://www.campusbookrentals.com/, create an account, search for your books, place your order and wait to receive them in the mail!  Be sure to allow ample time for shipping, as it takes 24-48 hours to process your order, then depending on which shipping method you choose, anywhere from 5 to 14 business days for the books to arrive.
   And remember, not only will the ease of use and money you save put a smile on your face, but you will be helping to put a smile on the face of a child through Operation Smile!

Labels:

20 Comments:

At November 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Everything By Chelsea said...

When I was attending college I wish I had known about Campus Book Rentals! It would have saved me TONS of money! Thank you for sharing

 
At November 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I remember the cost of my college text books....And I could cry..I remember buying them for over 100.00 then selling them back for 10.00...It makes me cringe..this looks like a great deal and am very pleased they are giving back to the community.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I actually found them last year after I had already purchased books. This year I took advantage of them and couldn't be happier. Great company to work with!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I wish this had been around when I was in college.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Journeys of The Zoo said...

I stopped by their site, they sure have a lot to choose from and at crazy low prices! I won't ever buy again. Thank you so much for posting about this company!

Besos, Sarah
Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo
journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

 
At November 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really wish I knew about this place back when I was in college!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This would have been a huge money saver when I was in college.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger SOS Mom said...

This is an amazing option for college students, seeing how the fees and costs are through the roof! This gives them a nice alternative to saving money and the fact that they give back is amazing!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Mrs.Sasser said...

Great post

 
At November 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We always rent textbooks. They definitely save us a lot of money on my husband's college textbooks.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I really wish I had known about this back when I was in college. Instead, I ended up sending most of my books to goodwill or something because they wouldn't take them back because of new editions or something like that.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Jerla Oh lalala said...

this is really great information especially for those who are schooling. They can rend and buy the books they want.

http://jerlalouw.blogspot.com/2012/11/mohawk-rug-giveaway.html

 
At November 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

This is great information, I will have to pass it on to my brother...

 
At November 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

I think that is such a great idea! I really wish they had that when I was in college. I still have some of my old books laying around and I never use them.

 
At November 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Michele D said...

When my twins go to college in a few more years I will be checking them out. It will save me tons since I have 2 attending at the same time. Great Post!

 
At November 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Great post and informative info. I too think renting text books is definitely the way to go here. Operational Smiles deserves it all~~~

 
At November 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Icar said...

I agree, great company with a good cause!

 
At November 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great info, i love that they donate to operation smile

 
At November 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

College textbooks are so expensive. This would be great for the students now especially with the crappy economy.

 
At November 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Beth said...

This is great. My husband is going to college soon and something like this would be wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home