<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Purex Natural Elements Perfect for Sensitive Skin

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Purex Natural Elements Perfect for Sensitive Skin

Win TWO Free Product Coupons!

    I recently had the opportunity to review Purex Natural Elements, an inexpensive, hypoallergenic laundry detergent that not only cleans deep down, but removes tough stains as well.  While much attention is being focused on ‘green’ living, many companies are doing what they can to make their products more environmentally friendly.   Natural Elements is Purex’s answer to a more green detergent
purextropicalsplashdetergent 007
  The Natural Elements formula is biodegradable, dye-free and contains naturally sourced ingredients and natural fragrance extracts.  So not only is it the perfect laundry detergent for protecting sensitive skin, but it helps to protect the environment too!
purextropicalsplashdetergent 008
    I had the opportunity to review the newest fragrance addition in the Natural Elements line, Tropical Splash!   With the great cleaning power of Purex Dirt Lifting Action, I couldn’t wait to see how well it worked.  Since my husband works in construction I figured a load of his dirt-covered, not-so-fresh smelling work clothes would be the perfect test for Purex Natural Elements.
purextropicalsplashdetergent 003It Smells Exactly Like It Looks! Uuuugh!
   After putting a load of his clothes in the wash, I added a partial capfull of the liquid laundry detergent, and set the washer.    As soon as I had opened the bottle, I could smell the delightfully fresh, citrus-like scent of the Tropical Splash detergent.  It smells of coconuts and pineapples with a hint of tropical flowers.  It is quite pleasant, and I couldn’t wait to see if his clothes came out completely clean and smelling that nice.  I liked how the bottle has an easy-to-pour spout, as well as one of those lids that allows the extra detergent left in the cap to run right back into the bottle instead of leaking down the sides.  It not only saves detergent, but saves having to clean up a mess as well.
purextropicalsplashdetergent 005Ahhhh! A Breath of Fresh Air!
  The moment of truth finally arrived. I opened the lid to the washer, and again noticed the incredibly fresh, tropical scent.  One by one I pulled his clothes out to put in the dryer, and I was happy to see that each and every piece was clean!  All of the dirt was gone, as were some deep-seated stains I had figured were there to stay!  Purex Natural Elements did a fantastic job!  And that wonderful scent?  It remained long after the clothes had finished drying and were put away!
purextropicalsplashdetergent 013Now It Smells As Clean As It Looks!

    Purex Natural Elements is available in both liquid or powder form, and comes in three fresh scents, Lilac & Lavender, Linen & Lilies and the new Tropical Splash.   It works great in all types of washers and at all temperatures.  However, if you want to do even more to protect clothes from fading and use less energy, remember to wash your clothes in temps of 70 degrees and less.  
   If you are looking for a laundry soap with tough, stain-fighting power, a relaxing tropical scent and to feel good not only about your laundry, but the environment, too, then give Purex Natural Elements a try!
andthewinneris

   One lucky Bullock’s Buzz reader will have the chance to try Purex Natural Elements for themselves when they win TWO free product coupons!  Simply enter the Giveaway Tool below, and remember, the more tasks you do, the better your odds for winning!  This giveaway is open worldwide, and will end Thursday, April 18th at 10am CST.
*Purex brand provided me with a sample for the purpose of review.  Regardless, all opinions are my own.
GOOD LUCK!!

Labels:

47 Comments:

At April 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Angel said...

I need to try this! I love purex, and they have so many new natural products now! Thanks for the picture review!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to try the Tropical Splash! I bet it smells fantastic!
monicaplatz@comcast.net

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I'd like to try linen and lilies!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

We're always on the lookout for more natural products for the household, especially when it comes to laundry detergent! The only issue for me is I don't know if I'd have issues with the smell or not (I have slight MCS).

Regardless it sounds like it gets the job done right!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Anonymous Jenn McCullar said...

Purex is our favorite works good and doesn't irritate our skin.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM , Anonymous lauren p said...

lilac and lavender

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

My husband being a truck driver I really don't think he's a lily kind of guy and I think he'd tolerate the Tropical scent for sure! ~hehe~ Thanks for sharing.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lilac and Lavender sounds nice.Purex makes great products

 
At April 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Id love to try the Linen and Lillies! :)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Michele Clarke said...

Purex is so affordable and I like this scent.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM , Blogger hippie_mom said...

I hate that hypoallergenic is usually scent free so I am excited to try this for our sensitve skin!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Randi S said...

I need to try this...we've been using Purex because it's cheaper and does a good job it seems, but I miss the fancier scents from some more expensive brands:)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lilac and Lavender :)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:19 PM , Blogger cmsb901 said...

Linen's & Lilac's

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Nori said...

I'd like to try Tropical Splash.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Anna Sanclement said...

I like that this is natural and has a scent, I don't like unscented detergents as I love it when my clothes smell nice!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Very good review! I love Purex products!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love Purex Natural Elements detergent! Lilac & Lavender is my favorite but I've been meaning to try the Tropical Splash.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Tattedmom said...

I would try either the lilac and lavender or the tropical splash.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Journeys of The Zoo said...

Lilac and Lavender sounds amazing. My husband prefers unscented.
Thanks for making this open to Canadians and posting it to my FB Giveaway Wall.

Besos, Sarah
Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
Finding Humour in Everyday Life
journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

 
At April 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM , Blogger D Cheatle said...

I would like to try them all, but I'll try the Tropical Splash first!

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

 
At April 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is great to see that it actually cleans well. I have experimented with a couple of "green" laundry detergents and they typically don't match up to my usual detergent. I will have to see how this one does against my kids' and husband's dirty clothes!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Selena Thinking Out Loud said...

Lavender and Lilac

 
At April 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! That looks delicious! :)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

We love Purex, thank you for this great review..

 
At April 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like Purex I have used it a lot.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I would get linen and lilies :)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Garf said...

Thanks for the review. I will definitely want try Purex. I am almost out of laundry soap so I will buy this brand next time.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Amanda Rauch said...

I think that i would pick the Lilac & Lavender scent. Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers and they smell so fantastic.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous Esther Freeman said...

I have a lot of allergy issues and I have been considering making my own detergent just to avoid having skin reactions. This is a great option!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow that works awesome! took that stain right out!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous Tara said...

I'm a big Purex fan & can't wait to try that scent!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

we so need a better stain remover in our house. this works great.

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Annabelle Lea said...

I've been using the Natural Elements for several months now, it is the best detergent I have ever used. Sadly I'm the only one at home who likes the tropical scent but we compromised on the lavender- it smells so good!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to try the Lilacs one - or maybe the Tropical one in the summer. I love lilacs tho so that would be my first choice. =D Thanks!

Tina 'the book lady'
http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com
wswpub2(at)gmail

 
At April 10, 2013 at 7:12 PM , Blogger DShope said...

I would get the tropical splash.

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to try tropical splash, I am big on smells, thank you:)

 
At April 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Sam Stamp said...

I would try the Tropical Splash!!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM , Blogger jamie braun said...

i would get the Lilac and Lavender

 
At April 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Christy Maurer said...

I'll try the Tropical Splash!

 
At April 11, 2013 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous Loreina said...

I love Purex! The Tropical Splash really smells wonderful!

 
At April 11, 2013 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Leave me a comment telling me which scent(s) you will get if you win. I would like to try Linen & Lilies

 
At April 12, 2013 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tropical Splash sounds like it would teast...I mean smell great.

 
At April 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Ronda said...

I will probably stick with the Tropical Splash!

 
At April 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Toystory said...

Definately going to try.... all the scents. I like it when the laundry smells fresh... be it tropical, fruity, or floral!

 
At April 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM , Blogger tls271 said...

I have not tried purex so any scent will do..thanks simms3710@yahoo.com

 
At April 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM , Blogger wheezi said...

Absolutely adore Lilac! Thx so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home