<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: End the Pain…Period…With MN8

Monday, April 8, 2013

End the Pain…Period…With MN8

Drug-Free Pain Relief for Everyone Woman’s Favorite Time!

 

mn8 002

 

   I don’t know about you, but once a month I am either curled up in the fetal position around a heating pad, laying in a hot bath, eating Aleve like it is going out of style or a combination of all three!  My whole adult life has been spent this way for the first day to first-day-and-a-half of that time.

mn8 005

   So when I was given the opportunity to review a new-to-the-US, drug-free magnetic device by Magnopulse, LTD. called MN8, I was quite curious to see if it would work!  I have always heard how magnets can help with arthritis pain and other types of ailments, so I was quite hopeful, though I will admit a bit skeptical, about MN8.

mn8 004

 What Is MN8?

   MN8 is a small pear-shaped magnet device that helps women deal with the effects of their period without the use of over-the-counter medicines or prescriptions.  It attaches discreetly to the top band of your panty, where it can rest against your abdomen.  All you do is clip it on about 1 day before you start, and keep it on through out your cycle.

mn8 009

   But cramps are not the only thing MN8 can possibly help!  *According to the MN8 website, after many supervised consumer studies, women reported that MN8 helped with breast tenderness (simply clip it to your bra), water retention, bloating, facial spots and some claim it even helped with endometriosis symptoms and PMS symptoms such as “mood swings”!*   It is also believed it may also boost your body naturally giving you softer skin, shiny hair and stronger nails!

mn8 011

  After reading that, I was ready to give it a try!  So, the day before my least favorite time of the month, I clipped the MN8 on as directed. It is simple to clip on, as it is really two pieces that hold together by the magnet.  The larger pear-shaped piece is what you want on the inside of your panty resting against your abdomen about 4” below your navel.  The smaller, round ‘button’ clips on the outside of your panty and holds the MN8 in place. It is extremely strong, so I had absolutely no problems with it falling off. 

mn8 014

   There are some possible side effects when you first start wearing the MN8 which include possible headaches and maybe even some nausea.  It is said these will quickly fade, and to drink a lot of water.  I personally did not have any of those side effects, but I did notice a slight metallic taste in my mouth.

mn8 002

   What else did I notice?  Amazingly, I noticed a HUGE reduction in the painful cramps I always suffer.  For the first time in I don’t know how long, I was not curled up with a heating pad, bemoaning my lack of a Y chromosome!  And I only took some Aleve one time.  I was amazed, and extremely grateful! 

Where Can I Get a MN8?

   MN8 can be purchased directly through the Ladycare website.  It costs $39.95, and will last for 10 years!   The relief it could provide for you is priceless! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*based on facts and testimonials found on the MN8 website

 

  

Labels:

18 Comments:

At April 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Living in La La Land said...

Wow, that is awesome!
I have suffered from menstrual cramps since I first started and it's the most painful experience I have ever had:(
I am happy to know that there is now something we can try to help alliviate them all together without drugs!
Thanks for the great post(;

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Kristi C said...

That is really cool! Thankfully, I don't suffer from any menstrual cramps but I know a lot of women that do. This could be a huge help to them.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Andrea Kruse said...

Wow! After having horrible cramps all my life, I would try just about anything to lessen the symptoms and be able to lead a normal life during my worst days. Thanks for sharing. My in-laws have the metal bracelets for pain and arthritis, I know they say it helps. I would love to give this a product a try.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Suzi Satterfield said...

I'm so glad that you were able to find something that works for you!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Motherhood on the Rocks said...

Wow! That's pretty cool!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Sarah Bailey said...

It looks like a really good idea. So great to hear you found something that works for you I hope it carries on working. x

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Kari Ann said...

Very Interesting, I love anything that can help without meds!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous jheylo said...

what a very interesting product. you got me curious of this product. I go through pains each day too from my Plantar Fasciitis (tissue in my heels are inflamed) and cramps from my abdomen whenever i have my cycle.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Roni said...

always heard about it, never tried

 
At April 8, 2013 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Christy Maurer said...

That sounds great! I'd like to try it for the moodiness! Mine and my daughter's lol.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Anonymous Holly @ Woman Tribune said...

I have read that magnets can help with some kinds of body pain, like you said, but I never saw a magnet product designed specifically for menstrual pain. That is awesome, especially because I can really relate to how you so often spend the first two days of your menstrual cycle. I also experience a whole lot of pain and sometimes can barely get out of bed because the pain gets intense enough to make me nauseous. Not fun! I'm glad that the MN8 worked for you. Definitely sounds like an interesting product. Great review!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I've never heard of that!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anna at Mama Writes said...

Sounds interesting, I'd like to try it for bloating as I get that pretty bad...

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Adaptable Kay said...

Okay, I'm pretty sure I love you right now! I've always suffered bad periods, but the past few years it's become ridiculous to the point I've really considered having a full hysterectomy just to stop everything and I'm only 23!

You know it's sad when I'm downright scared to death for that time of the month to roll around.

This is something I'm DEFINITELY going to look into and if it helps, I'll send you flowers myself! Lol

 
At April 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Michell Pulliam said...

Wowee! I think they've stumbled upon a gold mine! Lol! Sounds very interesting! I'm looking forward to reading future post as you continue to use it. May you have a wonderful evening! ;-)

 
At April 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Lauren Ivy Chiong said...

What an interesting product--thank you for the great review!

 
At April 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an interesting product, with a lot of information. Great review...

 
At April 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I could use this right now!! Thanks for sharing I'll be looking in to it cause i'd try anything to not have to eat so many pills. I had to take 2 tylenol pm on top of regular cramping meds and now i'm ready to pass out! OMW to their site now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home