<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Join the Hop at When in Doubt Just Add Glitter

 

throwback thurs button

 

It’s time for a trip down Memory Lane in this fun blog hop, the Throwback Thursday Hop with:

Ady from When in Doubt Just Add Glitter

Julia from A Blonde Walked Into A Blog  and

Jennifer from Sweet Southern Wife

 

This is my first time linking up, but it promises to be a lot of fun! 

Here’s a few pictures from my childhood, it really wasn’t that long ago….

throwback thursday

Home from the hospital…check out that 70’s décor!!

throwback thursday4

Me, my mom and my sister at the Chattanooga Choo Choo in Tennessee.

throwback thursday1

I despised dancing, but I still have this costume!

Scan2

My hair took forever to grow!  This was my favorite dress.

throwback thursday2

Until Junior High!  Too much hair!

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Love the bunny costume and the hair in the last pic! Thanks for linking up!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home