<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser

Monday, June 18, 2012

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser

Lavender and Juniper Berry

     If you like air fresheners, but prefer something other than plug-ins or smoky incense, then you should try the new product by Glade: Expessions Oil Diffuser.  These cute air fresheners are basically a decorative holder, a fabric 'card' and a small bottle of scented oil.  They come in three scents: Lavender & Juniper Berry, Pineapple & Mangosteen and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice.  I personally use the Lavender and Juniper Berry, and it smells wonderful!  I am a huge fan of Lavender, and I have found a lot of air fresheners, incenses and oils that smell very fake, but this one  seems to be a little bit closer to the way 'real' Lavender oil smells.  It is really quite pleasant.  This diffuser can be bought as a complete kit the first time you buy it, then you can simply purchase the refills. 

     Each starter kit comes with one decorative holder, one diffuser card and one oil bottle, and are easy and quick to assemble. The card simply snaps into the top of the oil bottle, then the whole thing fits down inside the holder. Over time, the card absorbs the oil and releases the scent into the air.  One diffuser has lasted about 30 to 32 days in my apartment.  The plastic holders are cute and can go in any room, and they are "no-spill" so you don't have to worry about the oil coming out if it gets knocked over accidentally!  You would be surprised at how long they last and how nice they make a room smell! I can put one holder in my dining room and smell it through-out the den and kitchen as well! 

     I have seen the starter kit cost anywhere between $6.99 and $8.99, and each re-fill around $4 to $5 depending on where you purchase it.  That may seem a little steep for the starter kit, but not when you consider how long it lasts.  Besides, you can always find Glade coupons in the newspaper and on the internet and get an excellent deal!  While I love a home that smells good, I have never been a huge fan of plug-in, stick-on, spray-on or any of the other types of air fresheners until I tried Glade Expression Oil Diffusers.  I really like the way they make my home smell, and I definitely recommend trying one for yourself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home