<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: GoodBye Google Reader!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

GoodBye Google Reader!

Will GFC Follow?

  It’s official, as of July 1, 2013 Google Reader will be shutting down!  Rumor has it that Google Friend Connect may go with it.  Hopefully this is not the beginning of a lot of things we bloggers use on Google going away!
  If you are following me in Google Reader, the good new is, you can now follow me through Bloglovin which is a great site I have been using for awhile that I find quite easy to use.  Click HERE or from the Bloglovin button below!

Follow on Bloglovin
  Of course, you can also follow me through the increasingly popular Google Plus which I hope will not be going anywhere anytime soon!
  Whichever way you choose, I do hope you will continue to follow as there are some new and exciting changes coming to Bullock's Buzz right around the corner including more topics, more posts and tons of awesome giveaways!

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Laila said...

I am going to miss google reader:'( Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog~Following back:)

xoxo_Laila

Townhouse Palette

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home