<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Episencial, My First Swaggable Review

Monday, July 2, 2012

Episencial, My First Swaggable Review

Episencial Three Step System Product Review for Swaggable

     As I mentioned before, I am a member of a product review site, still in Beta, called Swaggable ( http://www.swaggable.com/ ).  Like other similar sites, Swaggable will send free samples of products for you to try and all they ask in return is a fair review of the product.  This site allows you to select the products you want to try, then they will choose which one's to send you.  After you try the products, you go back to the site and post a review regarding your opinion of the product.  Your friends can leave comments on your review and 'vote up' your review as well. This in turn will cause your Swaggable rank to rise, which I guess gives you a higher chance of having more products sent for you to review.  I am new to this site, and this was actually the first product I received from Swaggable to try.  I must admit, although I really like the product, I am very disappointed that my sample was nothing but 3 small foil packets!  I was expecting a bigger sample than this, at least full size!  After all, it is hard to give a fair and honest review of a product you can only use once or twice!  I will try my best here to give you an idea because I really do like this product, and have heard nothing but positive reviews from other people who have used it before.  Hopefully, the next product I get from Swaggable to review will be full size!
     I received three samples of Episencial products, and I was quite impressed with all. Although these products are geared towards babies and very young children, I wanted to see how well they would work on my extremely sensitive skin. After all, if I don't like how they work on my skin, then I sure would not even consider putting it on my child's or any other child's skin! Episencial's products are all organic, made with the best natural ingredients, and are free from harsh chemicals, toxins and all the other bad things that you find in a lot of products today! This means no additives, parabens or petroleums!  Even the packaging is made from recycled products and is phthalate and BpA free; plus it was manufactured using solar power right here in the U.S.A.  Episencial was founded by Kim Walls whose family created the Epicuran anti-aging skincare products.  Her focus on organic and environmentally friendly living is the basis of Episencial's belief in the green manufacturing of organic products that are created for babies and young children's delicate skin. The samples I received are the basics of Episencial's Three Step System for baby skin care: cleanse, nourish and defend.


     The first product I tried was their Playful Foaming Wash. The fragrance of this clear, gel-like cleanser was amazing, very light and fresh. Using just a small amount, it lathered up nicely, and rinsed away easily, leaving my skin so soft and very clean both in looks and feeling! A very mild but effective cleanser!

     

      The second product I tried was the Soothing Cream. What a perfect name! I used this not only on my face, but also on my arms where I have some patches of dry skin that are very irritating. Again, I was very happy with the results! The soothing cream has a very light fragrance, and it is the perfect consistency, not too oily and not too thick. A little bit went a long way, and my face feels moisturized, not greasy. As for the spots on my arms? This cream has worked wonders! The itching and irritation has stopped, and my skin is very soft. 


     The final product I tried was the Sunny Sunscreen, SPF 35. This water-resistant sunscreen can be used on both face and body. I have always been very hesitant about what I put on my face due to sensitive skin, especially when it comes to sunblock. Episencial's Sunny Sunscreen barely has any scent and went on creamy and smooth, not greasy. It was immediately absorbed into my skin and did not leave my face looking oily like I have noticed with other sun screens.  After wearing it outside for a couple of days in the searing hot and unforgiving Alabama sun, I noticed very little sun burn on my face! I have had no problems with it breaking my face out or irritating my skin. 


     All in all I was very pleased with these products! I love how they are all natural, and also how they use characters from Eric Carle's stories on the packaging to appeal to children! I would definitely recommend them and use them again on myself and my children! If you would like to find out more, visit Episencial's website http://episencial.com/.  You can also request some samples of your own by  clicking here, BUT keep in mind you will have to pay shipping costs, which if I remember correctly was around $4.99. HOWEVER,  you will get a $5 coupon to offset the shipping along with 2 samples of their best-selling products and a diaper-bag sized sample of the soothing cream.  I am not sure how long this offer will last, so you might want to check it out now!  These are truly great products!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No one seems to post any reviews about this site. Is it worth all of the effort? Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home