<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: SLICE Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers Product Review

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SLICE Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers Product Review

Innovative Cutting Tools

slice
     I received for the purpose of review this great pair of stainless steel tweezers that are actually easy to hold and ergonomically designed!  Made by Slice, the company who takes ordinary everyday cutting objects and  re-designs them, resulting in award-winning, innovative cutting tools with artistic design.  They offer many tools such as box cutters, peelers, letter openers and so many more.  Their most recent addition is beauty tools, and I was lucky enough to receive a pair of their new, Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers.
     Every pair of tweezers I have ever owned were those standard, skinny, silver-colored tweezers whose biggest options in design were slanted-tip, pointed-tip or straight-tip.  They varied in their ability to actually tweeze, some would grab thin things like eyebrow hairs and splinters, and some would not.  Regardless, none were very innovative, nor comfortable to hold. None that is until I tried these by Slice! 
slice2
     The first thing about these tweezers I noticed, besides their pretty red color, was that the part you hold with your fingers is actually wide,  and is shaped to where your fingers fit around it perfectly.  This allows you to have excellent grip and control.  The second thing I noticed was that they are covered in this soft, rubberized material which helps add to the no-slip grip and makes holding them much more comfortable. But best of all? The blades are extremely thin and lined up perfectly!  There is absolutely no overlapping at all.  Looking back on the website, I noticed it said the tips of the tweezers are hand-filed, and you can tell they are!  Nice, thin and sharp…the perfect pair of tweezers!
slice3
     The true test came when I decided to shape my eye brows.  Usually this entails a lot of repeated ‘reaching and grabbing’ only to have to do it again because the hairs slipped through the points of my tweezers.  Some of the hairs wouldn’t even come out until after 3 or 4 tries.  After doing this over and over for both brows, my hands start to ache and cramp.  I have to relax my hand for a few minutes, then start again.  Even with tweezers that did grip the hairs, I would notice a slight cramping sensation by the time I finished.  This time? Using my new Slice tweezers?  All it took was one grab and I had that hair and could pull it out.  But be careful! These are aligned perfectly, thin and sharp and I pinched myself once or twice because I was not used to such precision!  Once I got the hang of it though, no problemo!
slice5
     These tweezers also come in a Combo Tip or Pointed Tip, both of which are available in red or stainless steel. You can find these and other Beauty Care products on the Slice website, as well as many products for the Kitchen , the Home & Office and Safety and Industrial.   All products are created using some of the most innovative designers around.  The best part is, at least 1% of all product sales are donated to help fund autism research. 

Labels:

26 Comments:

At August 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Seems a lot more comfortable to use! Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't pluck my eyebrows, but I could see these as being very useful when pulling out a splinter!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Malia said...

These Tweezers look great! I'd love to try them out.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always looking for the next awesome personal care products. These look very well made . They look better then the ones i have bought in the store before
I will be looking into these thank you for the info

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look awesome! I am so going to get these...I will actually be able to hold onto them. Thanks - I love finding new products!!

jenny at dapperhouse

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look amazing. I love the look and sleekness of them and to actually hear how well they work is a plus!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger BargainHoundDailyDeals said...

I would REALLY love these!! i even love the red color! Now I want some!! Great review!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Ashley S said...

I like that they come with either tip! The shape is really cool. Looks much easier to grip than other tweezers out there on the market. Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Great review!! They look a lot more comfortable then traditional tweezers.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Kay's Consumer Corner said...

I would really love to have these! Most tweezers that I buy don't work very good at all. These look great though!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM , Blogger DaLynnRmc.com said...

They sound easy and fun! I don't tweeze often, but should, and these look great! Thanks for the review.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Would love these for my eyebrows! Sounds awesome! Thanks!!!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Melissa P Vosburgh said...

They look so cool Thanks

 
At August 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger jenzen69 said...

Nice, I'll tell you what I like about these is that the handle is wide enough to get a grip on. I have a nice pair of tweezers but the only tool is a skinny little thing and it is hard to control

 
At August 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The sound incredible!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Beth said...

My kids are always getting splinters. These sound great.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Amy said...

those look much easier to use than traditional tweezers

 
At August 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Mountain Girl Online said...

Wow those look so much better than the tweezers I currently use! Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM , Blogger Debra Angell said...

Does the bigger size make them harder to use? They look cool just maybe hard to handle

 
At August 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not at all! It makes it much easier and very comfortable to hold! I find them easier to use than other tweezers!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the shape of those tweezers! They look like they would be easier to work with

 
At August 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I want those!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Morrisa said...

Pretty cool! I have only ever owned the cheap silver ones.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Man! I reviewed a slice safety cutter for clipping coupons. I wish I would've received these instead, LOL. I am a Tweezer fanatic! Thanks for sharing! (Detroit Mom)

 
At August 17, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times I have been frustrated by losing my grip on the tweezers. When you are trying to get a splinter out of a little one's foot, it is hard enough to hold them down without little thin metal tweezers. I have never seen these, thank you.

 
At August 19, 2012 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have a pair of tweezers that work pretty well but these look way more comfortable to use.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home