<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Sexy Hair: Curly, Curling Crème Review

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sexy Hair: Curly, Curling Crème Review

Finally!  A Product that Works!
header_logo
     I am one of those lucky/unlucky (take your pick) people that are blessed/cursed (take your pick) with naturally curly hair.  Trying to find products that work can be near impossible!  Especially when it comes to finding a styling product!  Especially one that will do everything I need it to do, such as control frizz, add moisture, increase shine, shape and define curls all while providing some type of control so my hair does not wind up looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket! Not to mention, I want it to leave my hair feeling soft and natural, not stiff and crunchy! 
     Then there is the problem of which type of product will work best?  A spray? A gel? Mousse, crème, pomade, wax, paste??? The options are limitless! As are the brands. And don’t get me started on the whole store brand vs professional/salon brand thing…that’s a whole other post!  Of course, different products will work differently for each person, even if their hair is curly like mine.  And each person has their own preferences as far as what types of products they want in their hair.  But let me tell you about one hair styling product I have been using for quite awhile now, and I love it!
     The brand? Sexy Hair. The product line? Curly Sexy Hair.  The product itself? Curling Crème. The result?  Perfection!  Yes, this product has got to provide the closest thing to styling product perfection I have found in a long time! 
curly1
What Does It Do:  helps to tame my curls by giving them shape and definition while providing gentle control so my hair is styled, not crazed; controls frizz, adds shine, holds all day long.
What Does It NOT Do: dry my hair out, leave my hair crunchy, weigh my hair down, clump my curls together in unruly masses.
How to Apply:  I squeeze a SMALL amount into my palm then rub my hands together to warm and spread the product. Then I work it through my DAMP hair from roots to tips, thoroughly.  I then let my hair dry naturally, or, if I am in a hurry, I will dry it using a diffuser.
      I find it helps to flip my head upside down and work it through that way so I know I am getting it all through the front, back and sides.  Then I flip my head back up and gently “scrunch” my curls using my knuckles like a claw and pushing from the ends towards my scalp.  I DO NOT squeeze my hair in my fist to create more curls…I find that actually separates the individual hairs out even more resulting in more frizz and less definition.  (Of course, that may work well for you. I am not saying there is a right way or a wrong way, I am just saying what works for me.)
     Sexy Hair makes an entire line of ‘Curly’ products including a shampoo, conditioner, detangler and other styling products.  They also have many other lines for different hair types.  You can find a description of all their products, either by Brand or by Type under the ‘Products’ tab on the home page of their website  HERE.  You can find the Curling Crème at any salon that sells Sexy Hair products, online at various other sites, or you can go to the Sexy Hair website and search for a dealer on the ‘Where To Buy’ tab HERE.  I also know that I occasionally see it at different drugstores, groceries and mass merchandisers, but I prefer to buy it through a professional store.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! Makes me wish I had curly hair!

 
At August 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Desiree @ TheMiracleMomma.com said...

I wish I had curly hair so I could try this product! I like to curl my hair though so I think I'll give this a try to see if it gives my thick straight hair better curls.

 
At August 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Suenvegas said...

Sounds really good especially if it does not dry your hair out and it lasts all day! I like that! Have to try this!

 
At December 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Atlanta said...

I have to give this a try!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home