<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Klout Perk: Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Klout Perk: Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish

Stroke of Brilliance

kloutlogo2
     I received another awesome perk from Klout the other day!  Remember Klout?  If you don’t know what it is, it’s a site that measures your social influence and rewards you with Perks.  You can learn more from my post, Klout? What is That All About?, or go on to the Klout website. 
essielogo1
     This Klout Perk was from Essie Nail Polish who has been around since 1981 producing hundreds of beautiful colors of polish.  This particular polish is part of the Luxeffects collection, which is textured top coats that can be worn over other colors to give an artistic, stylish look.  There are five different colors in the Luxeffects collection, and the color I received is called Stroke of Brilliance. 
essie1a
     Stroke of Brilliance is a clear polish with what looks like thousands of tiny pieces of royal blue glitter all through it.  It kind of made me think of New Years Eve in a bottle.  Although it is advertised as a top coat, I tried it both by itself and on top of another pale blue matte polish. I liked the way they both looked, too!
essie4
                                                                      STROKE OF BRILLIANCE BY ITSELF

essiea
                                                        STROKE OF BRILLIANCE AS A TOP COAT

     This is my first experience with Essie Nail Polish, and so far I am quite satisfied.  I have been wearing it for a few days now and it has yet to chip.  It went on smoothly, although in order to get enough glitter, I did have to use two coats;  otherwise, it looked kind of sparse.  I would definitely use it again, and recommend it to anyone who is looking for something a little different in a top coat nail polish!





Any free product or sample I may have been given was because I am a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive any product or to talk about this company, and I do not receive any additional benefits for talking about the company.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Young At Heart Mommy said...

I haven't worn mine yet because I need to get a blue polish to wear under it BUT i LOVE the sparkle! I can't wait to get mine painted :) I have the pink one and I pack on like three layers. It looks really pretty on it's own as long as you layer it a few times.

 
At August 11, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I got this too and I love it!

 
At August 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Kay's Consumer Corner said...

I love this polish! Essie always has great stuff :)

 
At August 13, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger LisaLisa said...

Wow, love this post! Your nails look so cute I can't wait to get mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home