<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bullocksbuzz.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bullock's Buzz: Mia Mariu

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mia Mariu

Where Beauty is Enhanced from the Inside Out

mmlogo

   Mia Mariu, where the combination of nature and technology give you the highest quality health and beauty products to bring your natural beauty to the surface.  Their collection of products enhance your natural beauty from the inside out, and include nutritional supplements, products for skin cleansing and care and an entire line of cosmetics.  The Mia Mariu line contains natural botanicals, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and is never tested on animals.  I had the wonderful opportunity to try some of their products, and I have been extremely pleased with the results!

gvp, alcemilla, mia mariu 060

Anti-Aging Brightening Serum

What They Say:  this age-defying serum targets sun spots and pigmentation to brighten the clarity of your skin.  Also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.  Contains anti-aging peptides, Aloe and Vitamin B5 Complex.

What I Say:  after using this serum for a little over 2 weeks, I am loving the look and feel of my skin!  This creamy white serum can be applied both in the morning and at night, and it only takes a small amount to cover my face and neck.  I have noticed a difference in the over-all clarity of my skin tone, as well as the softness.

gvp, alcemilla, mia mariu 064

mm 004

 

Hydrating Stick Gloss

What They Say:  this gloss combines color with vitamins A, E and C and minerals and antioxidants that help to protect your lips from dryness.

What I Say:  the lip gloss I received is called Beso, which is a frosted-pink color.  It is an extremely moisturizing lip gloss that goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.  I loved how it felt on my lips, not greasy or waxy, but silky smooth, and the vibrant color remained for quite awhile without having to be re-applied.

gvp, alcemilla, mia mariu 061

mm 034

 

My opinion?  I would definitely recommend this line to anyone looking for a high quality natural skincare and cosmetic line.  I cannot wait to try more of their products, especially their cosmetics!  All products can be purchased through their website HERE.  Make sure to check out the Mia Mariu website, ‘like’ them on Facebook and ‘follow’ them on Twitter for all of the latest beauty tips, new products, deals and more!

Labels:

23 Comments:

At September 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM , Blogger HilLesha O'Nan said...

Great review! I love the color of that lip gloss.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Malia said...

That lip gloss looks great with your skin tone!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Melinda Dunne said...

Thank you for the great review. I love the lip gloss it is very natural.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am definitely going to get that serum for the pigmentation splotches in my face from growing up on the Arizona SUN and being in my 40's. Thank you for the review...I always want to know what other people think of products before I spend the money on them!!!

jenny at dapperhouse

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That lip color is so pretty! :)

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they really do have great make up

 
At September 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful color on you. I love their makeup :)

 
At September 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger BargainHoundDailyDeals said...

LOVE that lipstick!! Super pretty!! Great review TY!!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Honey + Lime said...

Love the lip color, sparkly pink is of of my favs!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the color! Very pretty!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've used other products from them and I really like them alot. I love the lipstick color :)

 
At September 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Jerla Oh lalala said...

i love the color of your lipstick :) it looks great on you too

http://www.noypeeto.net/

 
At September 26, 2012 at 6:43 PM , Blogger ♥FreakyehS♥ said...

I like the color of the lipstick, looks good on you.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Young At Heart Mommy said...

That lipstick is beautiful. I like wearing pinkie shades and this looks like the perfect color.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Angel said...

Thats a sweet shade of pink. Im loving Mia Mariu.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like their Hydrating Stick Gloss :)

 
At September 26, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Dena said...

Love that lipgloss! Looks really nice.

 
At September 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Suenvegas said...

Great products! The serum is nice. Really good job on your review!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Love the lip color! I love trying new products! I will have to check MM out!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I adore that lip color, and I need to try the brightening serum. Great review.

 
At September 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Candy said...

Sound like great products! That's a great lip color for you!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Sofia said...

I would love to try the Anti-aging serum!! I've heard a lot of great things about Mia Mariu

 
At September 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger The Girlfriend said...

I'm starting to become obsessed with Anti-aging serums, thanks! lol. I love how the consistency looks, and I wouldn't mind trying it. I love Mia Mariu's products.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home